Next month, the highly-anticipated limited edition of TALES FROM THE FOLLY will be published by Subterranean Press. (The publisher recently announced that it’s been sent to the printers, and pre-orders are still open.) A collection of stories set in Ben Aaronovitch‘s Rivers of London universe, it’ll be available in two edition:
- Limited: 1000 signed numbered hardcover copies
- Lettered: 26 signed leather-bound copies, housed in a custom tray-case
Here’s the synopsis…
Return to the world of Rivers of London in this first short story collection from #1 Sunday Times best-selling author, Ben Aaronovitch. Tales from the Folly is a carefully curated collection that gathers together previously published stories and brand new tales in the same place for the first time.
Each tale features a new introduction from the author, filled with insight and anecdote offering the reader a deeper exploration into this absorbing fictional world. This is a must read for any Rivers of London fan.
Join Peter, Nightingale, Abigail, Agent Reynolds and Tobias Winter for a series of perfectly portioned tales. Discover what’s haunting a lonely motorway service station, who still wanders the shelves of a popular London bookshop, and what exactly happened to the River Lugg…
With an introduction from internationally bestselling author of the Sookie Stackhouse series, Charlaine Harris.
Table of Contents
- Charlaine Harris on Rivers of London
- Introduction to the Introduction by Ben Aaronovitch
- The Home Crowd Advantage
- The Domestic
- The Cockpit
- The Loneliness of the Long-Distance Granny
- King of The Rats
- A Rare Book of Cunning Device
- A Dedicated Follower of Fashion
- Favourite Uncle
- Vanessa Sommer’s Other Christmas List
- Three Rivers, Two Husbands and a Baby
- Moments 1—Nightingale, September 1966.
- Moments 2—Reynolds—Florence, Az. 2014
- Moments 3—Tobias Winter—Meckenheim 2012